Sunday, May 13, 2012

Why yes...it has been a week since I posted last...

After a hectic week of freelance graphic art and design, I managed to get some time to paint some little metal men. Tonight's update sees some more work on the AWI British Infantry from All The King's Men miniatures. They are getting very near completion as all that is left is detail work and some touch up. Since my left hand is shaking like a leaf in the wind at the moment, I'm having to stop earlier than I planned tonight. I love the big models, but trying to hold them steady can be a challenge when you are used 28mm models. And trying to due precise black lining when you can't hold the model steady is damn near impossible and creates even more touch up work. These guys should be done by Monday night though....and then I'm back onto 28mm for a while.

To give you a hint of what is up next in my "personal" painting cue, I give you this:


No comments:

Post a Comment