Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's Commission Time Again!


As I mentioned a month or so ago, I have once again resumed my commission painting service. It isn't a huge business or anything, but its great for getting to paint miniatures I wouldn't usually paint and making a little walking around money. I'll be posting some shots of the models over the next couple of days as I'm diving right in. However, tonight I'll show some shots of the bases for two of the models.

You may recognize them from previous posts over the last year or so. So why am I using them for a commission job? As the commission is from a client that I've painted many models for over the last four years, I like to throw in some extras as sort of a way to thank him for his business over the years. Plus, these actually work really well for his models and will add a little "Zazz!" to the final paint job.

I am also working on my "Not All Plastics are Created Equal" article. It is taking longer than I'd planned mainly due to getting the images cleaned up to my standards (being a graphic designer and a perfectionist can be rough).

That's all for tonight. I apologize for such a small update, but I'll make it up to you with a ton of pics this week.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment