Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh yeah...the last mini of 2010


So I had an awful urge to paint historicals over NYE weekend. Instead of working on some GW or Reaper stuff, I opted to paint one of my Fallschirmjager from West Wind...I know...West Wind isn't the greatest. However, I am still happy with the end result.

Will he earn me a painting award or something like that...no. I do think he looks pretty good and I might even mix him and his buddies in with my Blacktree WW2 stuff....the scales on those are a little off, but if you do units from the same manufacturer it isn't as big a deal.

I'll eventually do a glamour shots version of him once the entire bag of 8 (techincally 9 as there was an "extra" in there). Depending on how they go, I might end up collecting a second german army composed of nothing but Fallschirmjager.

No comments:

Post a Comment