Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Year's Progress

Some stuff I'm working on this week whenever I find time between freelance gigs.


From left to right:

Commander Stryker from Privateer Press. He's going to be getting a very non Cygnar paint scheme as he is going to be used as some sort of Fire Wizard in D&D. I'm contemplating doing a NMM approach to him along with a glowing blade tip on the sword.

Adeptus Arbites from GW...or most of him is. This is another commission piece that has been heavily converted by it's owner. This one was actually started by the owner and I'm going to go back in and spruce it up. This one has the potential to be really cool.

BB Zombie from GW. I'm hoping to start a Blood Bowl league again at work that isn't using the video game of the same name. I also plan to have a fully painted team if the league actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment