Saturday, June 2, 2012

Paintshop Web Design...thoughts and ruminations

One of the hardest things I've found about setting up the revised site is how to organize the galleries. In the old days, I'd have done it by manufacturer and then by product line...but I really don't feel like doing that now. With the new site, I really want to introduce newer gamers and hobbyists to some of the non mainstream companies and lines (aka other than GW, Reaper, Privateer, etc). But at the same time, I don't want to do like some sites and just dump them into a giant gallery with mixed genres (I have OCD and lack of organization of some type damn near drives me crazy). 

Adding even more to it is I'm trying to go for a more "graphic" approach rather than just a series of links or logos on a black or white background (or parchment as I'm thinking now). What to do...what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment