Saturday, December 27, 2014

The progress... it progresses...


Quick update before I head off to bed. Haven't gotten the new photo set up ready yet, but I plan to before New Year's.
  • Scarecrow is progressing along nicely. Finished up the Trousers and did some touch up on his shirt... mainly to clean up some of the shadows. I also gave the base it's initial coat and is now ready for drybrushing. I plan to use gray rather than brown to give the appearance of fallow earth and should work nice with my Wasteland Tufts from Army Painter.
  • Viktor got some metallic paint added, but not much more than that. His replacement arm showed up Wednesday along with a bunch of 40mm lipped bases.
  • Far right you will another Wargames Factory Viking. I'm painting him up for use with Saga and will attempt to give him a really nice high end paint job.
Going to be prepping a half giant model this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment