Thursday, August 16, 2012

Epic project part deux

Things are progressing along on my Epic project...not quite as quickly as I'd like, but progressing none the less. Since my schedule this week was actually kinda hectic with vet visits and cool new graphic design/art direction projects, I've only gotten to the second dreadnought and the first Stompa. 

As you can see, I'm sticking with the Evil Suns color scheme for the first part of the project. Once the five dreadnoughts and three stompas are complete, I will then switch over to painting some of the Stompas in Goff colors along with some of the infantry.

I've mounted this stompa on a 1 inch metal fender washer while the dreadnought is mounted on a half inch fender washer...both of which hav had gravel added to give it a "broken earth" appearance. I will be picking up some fine sand for when I do the infantry stands...the gravel comes up to their knees.

Stay tuned as I should have these two finished up on Friday night and will be starting on the rest of them on Saturday. With any luck, I should have the five dreadnoughts done and possibly two of the stompas as well.

Oh yeah...Imperial Assassin in the background. Have to make some time to work on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment