Sunday, November 27, 2011

Gretchin Mekaniak and Sneak Preview!

First up tonight is the Gretchin/Grot Mek!

This one is a flashback to about 1992-1994...or for me about 1995. I think he was one of the Gretchin Assistants for the Shock Attack Gun....or maybe the Scorcha. Whatever it was, I don't have the model he went with anymore...that I know.

But I didn't get to seal him with Dullcote tonight as it was sprinkling outside and the last thing I need is extra moisture....don't want a "frosted' Gretchin.

I went with an Evil Suns meets the Orks from the Space Marine video game. I really like this mini as he isn't as feral as all the new grotz models are....just so many loinclosths and revolvers a man can paint before he hits his limit.


And tonight's sneak preview!

The next project I'm going to be working on is and Escher ganger for Necromunda. I will be auctioning her off as soon as I complete her...I play Goliaths and Redemptionists.

Her base is a custom one off I made with some plasticard and some tiny plastic bits for rivets. I think I'll go with my classic yellow and black hazard lines and rust for the base treatment. I have no idea what her color scheme will end up being...probably go text book with it.

So if you are in the market for some painted Necromunda stuff, stay tuned. Remember, painted minis make a great Christmas present for that wargamer or roleplayer in your life.

So check back later, I'll be painting some Spinespur models for a commission and I'll also be chugging along on more figs for auctions....probably a safe bet some more classic GW stuff will be amongst them...possibly some of the older Devestators (from the 90s) and Genestealer Cultists.

And if you have some spare time, why not follow the Paintshop of Horrors on the Twittah!
My Twitter name...thing...whatever is Chaney_Insaney.

No comments:

Post a Comment