Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December'd

Couple of models I finished recently....one or possibly both of them are Xmas gifts for friends.

Zombie Hitler here is from Reaper's Chronoscape line. I started painting it on a whim and the more I painted on him, the more I liked him. I went for the chancellor uniform color scheme as I wanted something that would:

a. contrast with the flesh as any sort of green just wouldn't do it.
b. be bright enough for any weathering to show up.
I'm sure I am on some sort of FBI watchlist now considering how many times I googled Hitler and Nazi uniforms....

Next up is a Leprechaun I got back in 04. He is one of three from the pack. I went with the obligatory Leprechaun color scheme...although I did paint his clothing with a much more subdued green. Sort of reminds me of the Leprechaun from the movies of the same name.

No comments:

Post a Comment